Dedicated Legal Representation

Seek Maximum Compensation With An Aggressive Lawyer

After a serious injury, you will likely find yourself with medical bills and other expenses piling up. There is an option for relief. You have the right to seek compensation for your damages if your accident involved another person or party’s negligence.

You can work with me at the Law Office of K.M. Melchor, LC. As an attorney with a wide range of experience in California and Ohio personal injury law, I can guide you through the complicated world of insurance claims and legal bureaucracy. My goal is always to help you recover full and fair compensation for your hospital bills, therapy costs, lost wages and other damages.

I handle a spectrum of injury cases, including:

  • Motor vehicle accidents
  • Pedestrian accidents
  • Bicycle accidents
  • Slip-and-fall accidents
  • Animal attacks
  • Wrongful death

In my career, I have earned a reputation for my assertive representation. Read my case outcomes for more examples. I do not simply give up but keep fighting until I have obtained the most favorable outcome.

Insurance Companies Have Lawyers – You Need One, Too

Insurance companies do not want to pay the settlement that you deserve. They have flocks of lawyers at the ready to work against you. It is critical to have representation of your own to level the playing field. With me representing you, insurers know that you mean business. I aggressively seek the maximum amount available, whether this requires negotiating a settlement or filing a lawsuit.

Se habla español. I speak fluent Spanish and am happy to communicate with you completely in this language if you prefer.

Ask More About Getting Maximum Compensation

You are not alone. At my law office in Riverside County, I am here to help you. Contact me at the Law Office of K.M. Melchor, LC, to schedule a free initial consultation in which we can discuss your circumstances. To schedule your initial consultation, send me an email or call 909-323-7018. Se habla español.